Trying to into custom armor that gives access to new domain

  • jwhitted2569
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      I have not delved into this too much yet, but I am trying to add in
      the following that my character now has.

      It is +2 full plate that has spell resistance of 13 and also gives
      my cleric access to the travel domain (which he doesn't have at this
      moment, or can he get with his diety).

      Is there a way to add in the power to give access to another domain
      for the armor?

      The version that I am currently running is 2.4.7.

      Thanks for any help on this.

      James