Re: [ 634040 ] HPROLLx where x is level

  • gsbingl
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      yet another new output tag

      STATx.LEVELy

      x = stat number
      y = level (0+)

      add .NOEQUIP to remove bonuses from equipment
      add .NOPOST to remove stat increases after level up

      NOTE: This will only show "correct" values for characters created
      with a recent (read the next alpha) copy of PCGen. Older versions
      will not haved saved the stat mods by level.

      Byngl

      --- In pcgen@y..., "Barak" <barak@v...> wrote:
      > For those interested, this tracker is partially completed.
      >
      > The HPROLLx part is done, we are waiting on some infrastructure
      changes
      > to be able to have tokens for the stat level increases.
      >
      > New Tokens:
      >
      > HPROLLx
      > HPROLLx.STAT
      > HPROLLx.TOTAL
      >
      > Barak
      > Output Sheet Chimp
      > LST Gibbon
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
        Noted.

        It will be in the docs for next release.

        Barak
        Output Sheet Chimp
        LST Gibbon

      • Timothy J. Lanza
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
          At 09:03 PM 12/1/2002, Byngl wrote:
          >yet another new output tag
          >
          >STATx.LEVELy
          >
          >x = stat number
          >y = level (0+)
          >
          >add .NOEQUIP to remove bonuses from equipment
          >add .NOPOST to remove stat increases after level up
          >
          >NOTE: This will only show "correct" values for characters created
          >with a recent (read the next alpha) copy of PCGen. Older versions
          >will not haved saved the stat mods by level.

          Can we get a sheet that displays the non-modified ability scores (via STATx.LEVELy.NOEQUIP)? Perhaps either in (or before) the Temp Scores columns?

          --
          Timothy J. Lanza