Re: Natural Armor for size incress.

  • Brice
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "Brice" <flex@r...> wrote:
      > Not sure if this has come up before but I am having a problem with
      > Pcgen adding ac correctly. I used a CR14 monster with 17HD size
      Huge
      > and an advancment of 18HD to 25HD(hugh), 26HD to 51HD(Gargantuan).
      > incressed the HD 34. That changed its size to Gargantuan.
      > It starts with AC: 28(-2size,+4dex,+16natural)
      > Pcgen reported it at A:26(-4size,+4dex,+16natural)
      > My understanding is For a size incress from Hugh to Gargantuan Dex
      > would stay the same (check)-2 to AC bringing it to -4(check) And
      > adding 4 to natural armor (not check).
      >
      > No matter what monster or size I started with Natural armor never
      > incressed. Am I doing some thing wrong?

      I took a second look to make sure I war doing everything right. It
      still looks right but I also found the following.

      Str does not add when size incressed.
      Starting skill points are not enough to put skill at source listed
      amount.
      It shows ATT at 8 but you can not purchase the feat Improved crit
      because it shows the prereq of ATT=8 as not met.
      These items may be listed some where but I could not find them.
      Is there a bug list some place I could look so I don't repost a bug.
    • krazhit
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
        func=detail&aid=575291&group_id=25576&atid=384719