Natural Armor for size incress.

  • Brice
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Not sure if this has come up before but I am having a problem with
      Pcgen adding ac correctly. I used a CR14 monster with 17HD size Huge
      and an advancment of 18HD to 25HD(hugh), 26HD to 51HD(Gargantuan). I
      incressed the HD 34. That changed its size to Gargantuan.
      It starts with AC: 28(-2size,+4dex,+16natural)
      Pcgen reported it at A:26(-4size,+4dex,+16natural)
      My understanding is For a size incress from Hugh to Gargantuan Dex
      would stay the same (check)-2 to AC bringing it to -4(check) And
      adding 4 to natural armor (not check).

      No matter what monster or size I started with Natural armor never
      incressed. Am I doing some thing wrong?
    • Brice
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "Brice" <flex@r...> wrote:
        > Not sure if this has come up before but I am having a problem with
        > Pcgen adding ac correctly. I used a CR14 monster with 17HD size
        Huge
        > and an advancment of 18HD to 25HD(hugh), 26HD to 51HD(Gargantuan).
        > incressed the HD 34. That changed its size to Gargantuan.
        > It starts with AC: 28(-2size,+4dex,+16natural)
        > Pcgen reported it at A:26(-4size,+4dex,+16natural)
        > My understanding is For a size incress from Hugh to Gargantuan Dex
        > would stay the same (check)-2 to AC bringing it to -4(check) And
        > adding 4 to natural armor (not check).
        >
        > No matter what monster or size I started with Natural armor never
        > incressed. Am I doing some thing wrong?

        I took a second look to make sure I war doing everything right. It
        still looks right but I also found the following.

        Str does not add when size incressed.
        Starting skill points are not enough to put skill at source listed
        amount.
        It shows ATT at 8 but you can not purchase the feat Improved crit
        because it shows the prereq of ATT=8 as not met.
        These items may be listed some where but I could not find them.
        Is there a bug list some place I could look so I don't repost a bug.
      • krazhit
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
          func=detail&aid=575291&group_id=25576&atid=384719