creating a feats

  • Florian MARTIN
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Two questions for creating a feats for psionic characters:

      How could I codify I feat which will let a psion or PSW character choose any one new
      psionic power up to the maximum level available (in fact making one new spell slot
      available up to the maximum spell level known at the moment the feat is chosen)...

      (nota: this is **not** exactly the same question I asked some days ago...)

      I guess this to be a question for Eric?

      Florian MARTIN
      12, sq Jules Ferry, 95110 Sannois (FR)
      Phone: (+33) 06 73 48 28 19