RE: [pcgen] [OS Bug] "Party" sheet errors

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 30, 2002
      Well, which one is right apparently depends upon which character has
      focus (at least in the experiments I just did). Very strange.

      Could a code monkey take a look and see ig they can determine what's
      happening?

      I'm not sure what you mean about the FOR loop... Everything looks as it
      should here (with the exception of numbers being wrong).

      Barak
      Output Sheet Chimp
      LST Gibbon

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 30, 2002
        > Well, which one is right apparently depends upon which
        > character has focus (at least in the experiments I just did).
        > Very strange.

        Son of a Gun, I never moved the focus off the last character, but now
        putting it on the first, you are correct!

        > Could a code monkey take a look and see ig they can determine
        > what's happening?
        >
        > I'm not sure what you mean about the FOR loop... Everything
        > looks as it should here (with the exception of numbers being wrong).

        I uploaded 2 files to the "need help with > output sheets" and the
        description in both cases is "Papa_Drb - Party sheet for Barak" and
        "Papa_Drb - Party sheet for Barak source".

        -- david / Papa_drb

        > Barak
        > Output Sheet Chimp
        > LST Gibbon