Bug: csheet_dnd_std.fo: skills marked as hidden still display in the OS

  • jeff.kelly@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi Folks.

      I have encountered the following: When I mark certain skills as hidden in
      the orrder column the pdf output still reserves space for them but instead
      of displaying a field with skill name, ranks ... it displays an empty field
      (just the background and no text) This looks kinda stupid ;-)

      Could anybody please fix this?

      Regards

      Christian