Re: [OS Bug] "Party" sheet errors

  • Felipe F. Diniz
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 30, 2002
      Exporting the individual characters works fine? What about the |FOR.?
      Does if work on the individual sheets?

      Please, upload your PCGs and HTMLs so we can check it out...

      Felipe

      --- In pcgen@y..., "David R. Bender" <drb@h...> wrote:
      > With a clean 4.2.0 build. Created two vanilla characters, a Ranger
      and a
      > Cleric. Save them as a "party", then completely exited PCGen.
      Started
      > PCGen, then exported the Party to the provided "pcsheet_dnd_std.htm"
      > file. The *2nd* charater is correct. The 1st character however has
      > incorrect "AC(flatfooted)" "Initiative" "Fort/Ref/Will" and
      > "Spot/Search/Listen" values. I've also used my personal party sheet,
      > which mimics the standard party sheet, and *all* characters except
      for
      > the last one have bad data, for all AC, all initiative, all saves,
      and
      > most skills.
      >
      > The '|FOR. ' loop seems to be broken. It also does not insert the
      > end-of-line characters.
      >
      > -- david
      >
      > Ps. I can upload the character.pcg's and the output sheet html if
      that
      > would help.
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 30, 2002
        > Exporting the individual characters works fine? What about the |FOR.?
        > Does if work on the individual sheets?

        Yes, they work ok.

        > Please, upload your PCGs and HTMLs so we can check it out...

        Uploaded 6 files to "Files > Need help with". 3 in "Output sheets", an
        html file for the entire party, and both test characters individually. 3
        in "Character PCG files", the two characters pcg files and the party pcp
        file. The description for all the files starts with Papa_drb (that's
        me!).

        -- david / Papa_drb
      • Barak
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 30, 2002
          Well, which one is right apparently depends upon which character has
          focus (at least in the experiments I just did). Very strange.

          Could a code monkey take a look and see ig they can determine what's
          happening?

          I'm not sure what you mean about the FOR loop... Everything looks as it
          should here (with the exception of numbers being wrong).

          Barak
          Output Sheet Chimp
          LST Gibbon

        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 30, 2002
            > Well, which one is right apparently depends upon which
            > character has focus (at least in the experiments I just did).
            > Very strange.

            Son of a Gun, I never moved the focus off the last character, but now
            putting it on the first, you are correct!

            > Could a code monkey take a look and see ig they can determine
            > what's happening?
            >
            > I'm not sure what you mean about the FOR loop... Everything
            > looks as it should here (with the exception of numbers being wrong).

            I uploaded 2 files to the "need help with > output sheets" and the
            description in both cases is "Papa_Drb - Party sheet for Barak" and
            "Papa_Drb - Party sheet for Barak source".

            -- david / Papa_drb

            > Barak
            > Output Sheet Chimp
            > LST Gibbon