equipping additional magic items

  • jeff.kelly@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi Folks.

      For our own campaign we need to be able to equip more than the usual magic
      items (to be more specific we need to equip one more amulet). Is there a way
      to tweak this in pcgen?

      Regards

      christian
    • gsbingl
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2002
        Create a template and put BONUS:SLOTS|AMULET|1 in it

        Byngl

        --- In pcgen@y..., jeff.kelly@t... wrote:
        > Hi Folks.
        >
        > For our own campaign we need to be able to equip more than the
        usual magic
        > items (to be more specific we need to equip one more amulet). Is
        there a way
        > to tweak this in pcgen?
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > christian
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 30, 2002
          > For our own campaign we need to be able to equip more than the usual magic
          > items (to be more specific we need to equip one more amulet). Is there a
          way
          > to tweak this in pcgen?

          No, the SLOTS externalization (unhardcoding) hasn't happened yet.

          Chief LST Chimp
          Strange Monkey
          MM Race Dragon
        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2002
            Ack, forgot about that way. And a really Nice Code Monkey did that for me a
            while back, too. :)
            I was thinking via LST file/GameMode file. LST Monkey needs to remember to
            take his blinders off....

            Hm.. Wonder if we can put DEFINEs or the BONUS:SLOTS thing in the GameMode
            files to do the externalization.

            Chief LST Chimp
            Strange Monkey
            MM Race Dragon

            > Create a template and put BONUS:SLOTS|AMULET|1 in it
            >
            > Byngl
            >
            > --- In pcgen@y..., jeff.kelly@t... wrote:
            > > Hi Folks.
            > >
            > > For our own campaign we need to be able to equip more than the
            > usual magic
            > > items (to be more specific we need to equip one more amulet). Is
            > there a way
            > > to tweak this in pcgen?
            > >
            > > Regards
            > >
            > > christian

          • Barak
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 30, 2002
              Tir says:
              > No, the SLOTS externalization (unhardcoding) hasn't happened yet.

              Byngyl says:
              >Create a template and put BONUS:SLOTS|AMULET|1 in it

              Hmm, do we believe the code monkey or the data monkey??? :P

              Barak
              Output Sheet Chimp
              LST Gibbon
            • jeff.kelly@t-online.de
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 30, 2002
                > Tir says:
                > > No, the SLOTS externalization (unhardcoding) hasn't happened yet.
                >
                > Byngyl says:
                > >Create a template and put BONUS:SLOTS|AMULET|1 in it
                >
                > Hmm, do we believe the code monkey or the data monkey??? :P

                Well i tried BONUS:SLOTS|AMULET|1 and it worked for me so let's believe
                Byngyl, shall we ;-).

                Regards

                Christian