Re: [pcgen] Re: Weapons display

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 30, 2002
      > > > Sounds like a good idea, though if you are going to change the
      behaviour in
      > > this fashion, I'd ask that you retain the current functionality, along
      with
      > > the current set of sheets, even if they have to be renamed.
      > >
      > > I, for one, *like* having all of my weapons in one spot, even if they
      are
      > > marked as not carried. It's still possible to get them within the
      context
      > > of a single session, due to time or spells, and I'd like to have them
      > > available without reprinting.
      >
      > If the stored thing goes in, you just never mark your stuff as "stored",
      > only "not carried". :)

      Right, that was the idea: a way of separating the two different options for
      weapons that don't effect the weight the character carries (which effects a
      lot of things) so that everyone could be happy. :)

      Chief LST Chimp
      Strange Monkey
      MM Race Dragon
    • Paul Grosse
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 2, 2002
        <snip>
        Ok, 1 for leave it as is.

        Anyone else?

        Barak
        Output Sheet Chimp
        LST Gibbon
        </snip>

        Barak, I don't have 4.2 yet so I can't look. does "Not Carried" mean
        not on your person, but you own it? as in it's at a keep, storage
        place? Or "Not Carried" as in it's a back-up weapon?

        Paul Grosse
        MSN Messenger: Nylanfs@...
        ICQ: 14397299
        AO: Nylan
        Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

        "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
        to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein