another monkly oversight

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
      Spell resistance. I notice that the monk doesn't have teh SR tag
      anywhere in it, despite the "Diamond soul" ability which grants them an
      SR of CL+10... *G* Tir, while you're in there, do you feel like fixing
      that one?
      rehashing a topic which has been rehashed into hash browns, and corned
      beef hash, eaten, excreted, composted, and sent in support of restoring
      central american rainforests." -- Rob Hines Jr.
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
        Already caught that one last night. Bryan should be pleased with Merton
        when I get done with it.

        I will prob. need to make a document on how to stack certain parts of the
        Monks abilities with other classes.

        Chief LST Chimp
        Strange Monkey
        MM Race Dragon