unable to get new build

  • revnomad
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29 11:14 AM
      I have tried downloading the new build but constantly get the error
      "file could not be read." Finally I tried the SRC build. I was able
      to retrieve it but get a screen full of error messages when I attempt
      to run it.

      Is there a problem with the servers or do I need to look into (again)
      my computer?
      NTP
    • chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29 11:23 AM
        It worked for me.... Have you tried other servers?

        --- In pcgen@y..., "revnomad" <prather@g...> wrote:
        > I have tried downloading the new build but constantly get the error
        > "file could not be read." Finally I tried the SRC build. I was
        able
        > to retrieve it but get a screen full of error messages when I
        attempt
        > to run it.
        >
        > Is there a problem with the servers or do I need to look into
        (again)
        > my computer?
        > NTP
      • NTP
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30 5:29 PM
          Yep :-( tried them all. Won't be able to try again until tomarrow.
          Will post sucess or failure.
          Peace and thanks for listening . . .er . . .reading
          NTP