Exporting to rtf?

  • Jonathan M. Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2002
      Was this feature ever added back to PCGen?

      Jonathan M. Thompson
      President, Battlefield Press, Inc.(http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
      jthompson@...
      Corporate Supers (A Metahuman Sourcebook for Cityscape) - Available
      January 2003

      ---

    • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2002
        Hi JT,

        You can flag official sheet requests to Barak or in the PCGEN Docs SF
        project, including any format you like, I believe we do have a stat block in
        rtf format though so it should be possible 8-)

        Karianna

        TM

        Was this feature ever added back to PCGen?

        Jonathan M. Thompson
        President, Battlefield Press, Inc.(http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
        <http://www.battlefieldpress.com)>
        jthompson@...
        Corporate Supers (A Metahuman Sourcebook for Cityscape) - Available
        January 2003

        ---
        <http://www.grisoft.com).>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=234081.2711418.4084139.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=17050160
        61:HM/A=1327985/R=0/*http:/ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4870024;7586687;x?http://w
        ww.ameriquestmortgage.com/welcome.html?ad=Yahoo01>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=234081.2711418.4084139.1925585/D=egroupmai
        l/S=:HM/A=1327985/rand=851521905>

        <http://pcgen.sourceforge.net>
        <http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen>
        <http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen>

      • Barak
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2002
          Well, there is one (or was), it's broken, and no one I've spoken with
          knows how to fix it (or create a new one)...

          So we're kinda up the creek on this one for the time being. I'll keep
          looking though.

          Barak
          Output Sheet Chimp
          LST Gibbon

[...]