From Karianna

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 21, 2002
      Hi all,

      I've had a few curious queries, so here goes.

      "For those idiots who have been wondering about my Gender (even
      though it shouldn't matter), yes I am a girl, with the right bits and
      everything, Happy? Good now get back to work!!"

      _That_ should settle that little underground debate that was going
      on, (I told you my inquisitors see everything). Oh and if I hear
      that anyone won money on bets about this, I want half, got it?

      8-)

      This has been a public service announcement.

      Karianna
      Tracker Monkey
      Sex: Female
    • Kevin Colagio
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 21, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "karianna03" wrote:

        > Sex: Female

        And here I thought it was supposed to be:

        Sex: Yes and often!

        Kevin Colagio, donning the Red Dragon Armor (stands up to all flames).
      • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 21, 2002
          Let it be known that Kevin will join BD in jail next year, may they enjoy
          each others company. I've put in $1 for Kevin.

          Karianna

          TM

          And here I thought it was supposed to be:

          Sex: Yes and often!

          Kevin Colagio, donning the Red Dragon Armor (stands up to all flames).

          <http://pcgen.sourceforge.net>
          <http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen>
          <http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen>

        • Barak
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 21, 2002
            *peers around*

            Where are those buttons?

            Barak
            Output Sheet Chimp
            LST Gibbon

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • Walter Duncan
            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 21, 2002
              On Thursday 21 November 2002 09:32 pm, Barak wrote:
              > Where are those buttons?

              "Jail Time"
              2 for (actually we may need more than one button....)
              1 against

              Don't worry. I'm counting the votes.

              --Walter

              --
              -- NoSigHere
            • Milan K. Alnas
              Message 6 of 23 , Nov 21, 2002
                what happens if you beat the snot out the Klingons for trying to jail you?

                And here I thought it was supposed to be:

                Sex: Yes and often!

                Kevin Colagio, donning the Red Dragon Armor (stands up to all flames).

                <http://pcgen.sourceforge.net>
                <http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen>
                <http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen>

                ---
                Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

                ---
              • Dorsai
                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 21, 2002
                  rofl

                  well ahem... I bet 5 copper pieces ;-) half of that would not be very much indeed ;-)

                  Florian MARTIN
                  E.Mail: dorsai@...

                  I've had a few curious queries, so here goes.

                  "For those idiots who have been wondering about my Gender (even
                  though it shouldn't matter), yes I am a girl, with the right bits and
                  everything, Happy? Good now get back to work!!"

                  _That_ should settle that little underground debate that was going
                  on, (I told you my inquisitors see everything). Oh and if I hear
                  that anyone won money on bets about this, I want half, got it?

                  8-)

                  This has been a public service announcement.

                  Karianna
                  Tracker Monkey
                  Sex: Female

                • Mynex
                  Message 8 of 23 , Nov 21, 2002
                    I expect the other half you bet to go to the 'Toss BD's ass into the
                    Klingon jail' fund. :p

                    And for the record, who the hell was having the bets, and why am I
                    finding out about this now instead of earlier when I could have reaped a
                    huge profit?!?!?! ;p

                    Mynex
                    - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant
                    - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback

                    Message 9 of 23 , Nov 22, 2002
                      I had still have 2-1 odds on this better pay up!!...i need to fund a
                      way to fund my way to toss mynex on the indy 500 track when the cars
                      are coming round..there HAS to be a price for this somewhere!!

                      --- In pcgen@y..., "Mynex" <mynex@w...> wrote:

                      > I expect the other half you bet to go to the 'Toss BD's ass into the
                      > Klingon jail' fund. :p
                      >
                      > And for the record, who the hell was having the bets, and why am I
                      > finding out about this now instead of earlier when I could have
                      reaped a
                      > huge profit?!?!?! ;p
                      >
                      > Mynex
                      > - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant
                      > - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback

                    • bd_92
                      Message 10 of 23 , Nov 22, 2002
                        --- In pcgen@y..., "Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)" <MartijnV@d...> wrote:
                        > Let it be known that Kevin will join BD in jail next year, may they
                        enjoy
                        > each others company. I've put in $1 for Kevin.
                        >

                        > Karianna
                        >
                        > TM

                        pish..childs play..
                      • Mynex
                        Message 11 of 23 , Nov 22, 2002
                          *sigh, shaking head*

                          Do you _really_ think I wouldn't collect/save enough money to
                          keep you in there the ENTIRE con? Do you really believe I have any
                          shred of mercy in me?

                          Better pack some food and a blanky... don't bother with a room,
                          you're is reserved already... The Klingon Hilton.

                          :D

                          Mynex
                          - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant
                          - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback

                          Message 12 of 23 , Nov 22, 2002
                            2-3 hrs..fine..2-3 days and i will take an axe to someone..

                            Message 13 of 23 , Nov 22, 2002
                              2-3 days? 4 days... and you don't get let out until the break down and
                              the rest of us are gone. :D

                              Mynex
                              - Society for Cruelty to BD's - Founding Member
                              - He of no Mercy
                              - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant
                              - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback

                              Message 14 of 23 , Nov 22, 2002
                                are live crucifictions still legal in some states??

                                Message 15 of 23 , Nov 22, 2002
                                  Now Now BD,
                                  Hire a professional to do your axe work. You'll have a perfect alibi being
                                  in Klingon jail ;)

                                  2-3 hrs..fine..2-3 days and i will take an axe to someone..

                                  --- In pcgen@y..., "Mynex" <mynex@w...> wrote:

                                  > *sigh, shaking head*

                                  > Do you _really_ think I wouldn't collect/save enough money to

                                  > keep you in there the ENTIRE con? Do you really believe I have any

                                  > shred of mercy in me?

                                  > Better pack some food and a blanky... don't bother with a

                                  room,

                                  > you're is reserved already... The Klingon Hilton.

                                  > :D

                                  > Mynex

                                  > - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant

                                  > - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback

                                  ---

                                • Milan K. Alnas
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Nov 22, 2002
                                    You can get federal permits godd in all 50 us states, Washington D.C, Guam
                                    and Puerto Rico, BD http://livecrucifictions.us.gov

                                    Message 17 of 23 , Nov 22, 2002
                                      DOH! it cut off my signature...view it here :
                                      http://www.souldancer.net/barbsig.gif

                                      Hire a professional to do your axe work. You'll have a perfect alibi being
                                      in Klingon jail ;)

                                      2-3 hrs..fine..2-3 days and i will take an axe to someone..

                                      --- In pcgen@y..., "Mynex" <mynex@w...> wrote:

                                      > *sigh, shaking head*

                                      > Do you _really_ think I wouldn't collect/save enough money to

                                      > keep you in there the ENTIRE con? Do you really believe I have any

                                      > shred of mercy in me?

                                      > Better pack some food and a blanky... don't bother with a

                                      room,

                                      > you're is reserved already... The Klingon Hilton.

                                      > :D

                                      > Mynex

                                      > - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant

                                      > - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback

                                      ---

                                      ---
                                      Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

                                      ---
                                    • David R. Bender
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Nov 30, 2002
                                        With a clean 4.2.0 build. Created two vanilla characters, a Ranger and a
                                        Cleric. Save them as a "party", then completely exited PCGen. Started
                                        PCGen, then exported the Party to the provided "pcsheet_dnd_std.htm"
                                        file. The *2nd* charater is correct. The 1st character however has
                                        incorrect "AC(flatfooted)" "Initiative" "Fort/Ref/Will" and
                                        "Spot/Search/Listen" values. I've also used my personal party sheet,
                                        which mimics the standard party sheet, and *all* characters except for
                                        the last one have bad data, for all AC, all initiative, all saves, and
                                        most skills.

                                        The '|FOR. ' loop seems to be broken. It also does not insert the
                                        end-of-line characters.

                                        -- david

                                        Ps. I can upload the character.pcg's and the output sheet html if that
                                        would help.
                                      • Felipe F. Diniz
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Nov 30, 2002
                                          Exporting the individual characters works fine? What about the |FOR.?
                                          Does if work on the individual sheets?

                                          Please, upload your PCGs and HTMLs so we can check it out...

                                          Felipe

                                          --- In pcgen@y..., "David R. Bender" <drb@h...> wrote:
                                          > With a clean 4.2.0 build. Created two vanilla characters, a Ranger
                                          and a
                                          > Cleric. Save them as a "party", then completely exited PCGen.
                                          Started
                                          > PCGen, then exported the Party to the provided "pcsheet_dnd_std.htm"
                                          > file. The *2nd* charater is correct. The 1st character however has
                                          > incorrect "AC(flatfooted)" "Initiative" "Fort/Ref/Will" and
                                          > "Spot/Search/Listen" values. I've also used my personal party sheet,
                                          > which mimics the standard party sheet, and *all* characters except
                                          for
                                          > the last one have bad data, for all AC, all initiative, all saves,
                                          and
                                          > most skills.
                                          >
                                          > The '|FOR. ' loop seems to be broken. It also does not insert the
                                          > end-of-line characters.
                                          >
                                          > -- david
                                          >
                                          > Ps. I can upload the character.pcg's and the output sheet html if
                                          that
                                          > would help.
                                        • David R. Bender
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Nov 30, 2002
                                            > Exporting the individual characters works fine? What about the |FOR.?
                                            > Does if work on the individual sheets?

                                            Yes, they work ok.

                                            > Please, upload your PCGs and HTMLs so we can check it out...

                                            Uploaded 6 files to "Files > Need help with". 3 in "Output sheets", an
                                            html file for the entire party, and both test characters individually. 3
                                            in "Character PCG files", the two characters pcg files and the party pcp
                                            file. The description for all the files starts with Papa_drb (that's
                                            me!).

                                            -- david / Papa_drb
                                          • Barak
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Nov 30, 2002
                                              Well, which one is right apparently depends upon which character has
                                              focus (at least in the experiments I just did). Very strange.

                                              Could a code monkey take a look and see ig they can determine what's
                                              happening?

                                              I'm not sure what you mean about the FOR loop... Everything looks as it
                                              should here (with the exception of numbers being wrong).

                                              Barak
                                              Output Sheet Chimp
                                              LST Gibbon

                                            • David R. Bender
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Nov 30, 2002
                                                > Well, which one is right apparently depends upon which
                                                > character has focus (at least in the experiments I just did).
                                                > Very strange.

                                                Son of a Gun, I never moved the focus off the last character, but now
                                                putting it on the first, you are correct!

                                                > Could a code monkey take a look and see ig they can determine
                                                > what's happening?
                                                >
                                                > I'm not sure what you mean about the FOR loop... Everything
                                                > looks as it should here (with the exception of numbers being wrong).

                                                I uploaded 2 files to the "need help with > output sheets" and the
                                                description in both cases is "Papa_Drb - Party sheet for Barak" and
                                                "Papa_Drb - Party sheet for Barak source".

                                                -- david / Papa_drb

                                                > Barak
                                                > Output Sheet Chimp
                                                > LST Gibbon