Re: 25Jan01 Armor Proficiency bug

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2001
      Currently the Proficient flag (Y/N) is tied only to armor. The
      non-proficiency should be assessed correctly since PCGen does
      determine if you're proficient with the armor you're wearing, it just
      doesn't display it in the Items tab. I plan on correcting the display
      part, just haven't gotten there yet. Until then, you're right, it
      won't show up in the proficient list.

      -Bryan