psion/psychic warrior -- can't choose psion powers

  • liontower
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2002
      I'm using 4.1.5, and have created a 2nd level Psion (Egoist)/2nd
      level Psychic Warrior.

      I can select the 3 0-level talents for the Psychic Warrior levels,
      but *NO* powers are even available for selection from the Psion
      list. The list is simply not there to chose from; no cascading
      buttons showing the levels, nothing.

      Anyone? Anyone?

      Thanks!