Re: [pcgen] Bug Report

  • KahnB
    Message 1 of 92 , Jan 26, 2001
      On 26 Jan 2001, at 10:50, Chris Wachal wrote:

      > First, there is a bug, when going up in fighter levels, it will come
      > up with the box asking you to choose a feat from the fighter list.
      > This works fine unless you choose a feat that you have to specify a
      > weapon with. (i.e. Weapon Focus, Weapon Specialization) It comes up
      > with the box asking you which weapon, only you have no choices at
      > all. If you then go to the feats page and manually add the same feat
      > it works fine.

      Which version are you using?
      It works perfectly well in the 25.January release!

      > Also, not sure if it's a bug or not, but can you choose which hand
      > you equip a weapon in at all? If you can, I can't figure out how.
      > If it does it automatically, then it doesn't apply 1.5 x STR for two
      > handed weapons.
      You can choose, if you are right or left handed in the profiles tab.
      The weapon you equip first is in the primary hand, the second one
      in the offhand
      It is true, that the 1.5 bonus does not apply yet, Bryan knows thet
      already and I think he'll change it soon.
      > I love the program a lot. I can't wait to see more features until it
      > is the best character generator/DM tool available.
      I absolutely agree!
      > Thanks for making it.
      Yes Bryan, thanks for making it!!!
      > Chris Wachal
      > cwachal@...

      "May your d20 show the right result at the right time!"
      KahnB, the Bard
    • sorceror97205
      Message 92 of 92 , Jun 21, 2002
        > This is the first I've heard of this kind of problem. If you open
        > the debug console and then open the character do you see any useful
        > messages?

        I haven't tried that. I saved the character file and deleted both
        PCGen and Java from my nice, new, clean PC because something that
        locks up my brand new machine isn't something I need.

        I may reinstall it and give it a try, though. I'll let you know what
        I discover.