RE: [pcgen] I know, I know...

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      Hi there,

      I'm afraid that users must enter their own lists based off material that
      they own. There is plenty of help on offer at this board and at the pcgen
      list files help board for you to do this (remember all you'd have to
      implement were the portions that you needed). Unfortunately it is the
      policy of this board to disallow swapping files made by users to other users
      or to request for such swapping.

      Any further Q's please contact me off boards 8-)

      Karianna

      Moderator