PREFORTBASE

  • Felipe F. Diniz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      The tag PREFORTBASE still works? I've created a feat the has a prereq
      of fortitude base save 5. My character has fortitude base save 9, and
      is not able to get this feat.

      If the tag is obsolete, what is the new one?

      thanks,

      Felipe Diniz
    • Felipe F. Diniz
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "Felipe F. Diniz" <fdiniz@i...> wrote:
        > The tag PREFORTBASE still works? I've created a feat the has a
        prereq
        > of fortitude base save 5. My character has fortitude base save 9,
        and
        > is not able to get this feat.
        >
        > If the tag is obsolete, what is the new one?

        Nevermind, just found it:

        PRECHECKBASE:1,Fortitude=5

        Sorry .....

        Felipe Diniz