Re: [pcgen] Portraits for PDF Sheets

  • Kent Behrends
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
      On Monday, November 4, 2002, at 09:04 PM, Timothy J. Lanza wrote:

      > At 11:45 PM 11/4/2002, Kent Behrends wrote:
      >> On Monday, November 4, 2002, at 07:49 PM, Timothy J. Lanza wrote:
      >>
      >>> What are the suggested dimensions and/or proportions for portraits on
      >>> the ROG PDF sheets?
      >>
      >> The <character-name>.jpg will be scaled to a width of 22mm
      >> The <character-name>_Full.jpg will be scaled to a width of 94mm
      >>
      >> Does this help?
      >
      > Not without the height of the area they appear in. Though, I suppose
      > for the smaller one I would need the height per line (as it can vary
      > by quite a deal)

      <fo:table-cell number-rows-spanned="6">
      <fo:block>
      <fo:external-graphic src="file:|DIR.PCG|/|NAME|.jpg" width="22mm"
      />
      </fo:block>
      </fo:table-cell>

      I am guessing, but I read this as 6 rows high x 22mm wide. The rows are
      for 10 point text.

      > Also, is that the name of the character (as listed in the name field)
      > or the name of the file?

      file:|DIR.PCG|/|NAME|.jpg

      In the directory where the .pcg file is stored - using the name of the
      character in the name field.

      ---kent-(-
      Tracker Monkey::Tamarin()