Re: [pcgen] Re: Kent Behrends --> Tracker Monkey Promotion!!!!

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2002
      Kent Behrends wrote:
      > On Monday, November 4, 2002, at 12:11 PM, bd_92 wrote:
      >

      >>how many of these TM's do we have? It's like a damn herd of them..and
      >>they are ALL from NZ aren't they? Conspiracy i tell ya....
      >

      > Nope, Southern California, US. I have been to NZ... Camping on the
      > beach in large, multi-family tents, nothing open on boxers day, oh yea,
      > lots of sheep ;)

      baaa. Main association (other than sheep) with NZ i have is the Footrot
      Flats comic. Damn. My neibor had a whole whack load of those. I miss them.

      rehashing a topic which has been rehashed into hash browns, and corned
      beef hash, eaten, excreted, composted, and sent in support of restoring
      central american rainforests." -- Rob Hines Jr.