Kent Behrends --> Tracker Monkey Promotion!!!!

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hi All,

      The 2nd of my 3 new TM's has now reached the glorious rank of:

      Tamarin

      for his excellant work in the Files section of this yahoo group.
      Many of you will have noticed that a nice polite Kent has been
      chasing you up about your files and making sure that they are fixed
      for you!!

      Karianna
      TM Chimp
    • bd_92
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2002
        how many of these TM's do we have? It's like a damn herd of them..and
        they are ALL from NZ aren't they? Conspiracy i tell ya....

        --- In pcgen@y..., "karianna03" <MartijnV@d...> wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > The 2nd of my 3 new TM's has now reached the glorious rank of:
        >
        > Tamarin
        >
        > for his excellant work in the Files section of this yahoo group.
        > Many of you will have noticed that a nice polite Kent has been
        > chasing you up about your files and making sure that they are fixed
        > for you!!
        >
        > Karianna
        > TM Chimp
      • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 4, 2002
          Oh I have a few floating around 8-), 3 including myself are considered
          'active'

          Karianna

          TM

          how many of these TM's do we have? It's like a damn herd of them..and
          they are ALL from NZ aren't they? Conspiracy i tell ya....

          --- In pcgen@y..., "karianna03" <MartijnV@d...> wrote:
          > Hi All,
          >
          > The 2nd of my 3 new TM's has now reached the glorious rank of:
          >
          > Tamarin
          >
          > for his excellant work in the Files section of this yahoo group.
          > Many of you will have noticed that a nice polite Kent has been
          > chasing you up about your files and making sure that they are fixed
          > for you!!
          >
          > Karianna
          > TM Chimp

          <http://pcgen.sourceforge.net>
          <http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen>
          <http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen>

        • Kevin Colagio
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 4, 2002
            --- In pcgen@y..., "bd_92" <bd_92@y...> wrote:
            > how many of these TM's do we have? It's like a damn herd of them..and
            > they are ALL from NZ aren't they? Conspiracy i tell ya....

            I think it's a Kiwi invasion.

            *runs and hides*

            Kevin Colagio, located somewhere around the copepod level of existance
            (bonus points for knowing what a copepod is without having to look it up).
          • Ashlynne
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 4, 2002
              bd_92 wrote:

              > how many of these TM's do we have? It's like a damn herd of them..and
              >
              > they are ALL from NZ aren't they? Conspiracy i tell ya....

              Nope, I can honestly say I'm not in NZ

              --
              Ashlynne
              TM Tamarin

            • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 4, 2002
                And you have a problem with this how? We're _very_ nice people 8-)

                Karianna

                TM

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 4, 2002
                  I still want my koala skin steering wheel covers..

                  --- In pcgen@y..., "Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)" <MartijnV@d...> wrote:
                  > And you have a problem with this how? We're _very_ nice people 8-)
                  >

                  > Karianna
                  >
                  > TM

                • Kent Behrends
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 4, 2002
                    On Monday, November 4, 2002, at 12:11 PM, bd_92 wrote:

                    > how many of these TM's do we have? It's like a damn herd of them..and
                    > they are ALL from NZ aren't they? Conspiracy i tell ya....

                    Nope, Southern California, US. I have been to NZ... Camping on the
                    beach in large, multi-family tents, nothing open on boxers day, oh yea,
                    lots of sheep ;)

                    ---kent-(-
                    Tracker Monkey::Tamarin()
                  • Emily Smirle
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 4, 2002
                      Kent Behrends wrote:
                      > On Monday, November 4, 2002, at 12:11 PM, bd_92 wrote:
                      >

                      >>how many of these TM's do we have? It's like a damn herd of them..and
                      >>they are ALL from NZ aren't they? Conspiracy i tell ya....
                      >

                      > Nope, Southern California, US. I have been to NZ... Camping on the
                      > beach in large, multi-family tents, nothing open on boxers day, oh yea,
                      > lots of sheep ;)

                      baaa. Main association (other than sheep) with NZ i have is the Footrot
                      Flats comic. Damn. My neibor had a whole whack load of those. I miss them.

                      rehashing a topic which has been rehashed into hash browns, and corned
                      beef hash, eaten, excreted, composted, and sent in support of restoring
                      central american rainforests." -- Rob Hines Jr.