Re: Size modifications for Weapons

  • krazhit
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
      I am not speaking of personal experience with PCGen, but if you think
      about it logically a minotaur could grab a large Great Axe and wield
      it (single handedly even), but it would be hard pressed to don a
      medium sized armor.

      Hence the logical thing would be to modify a great axe in PCGen to be
      huge before giving it to your minotaur, but since with armor you are
      more restricted, PCGen does the work for you.

      --- In pcgen@y..., "Carl-Niclas" <carl-niclas@t...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I was wondering if PCGen is going to include size modifications for
      weapons, like you have for armor? For example, a Minotaur uses a Huge
      Great Axe in MM, but when you equip the minotaur with a Great Axe in
      PCGen, it will be the Large variety.