[BUG] help 2.7.3 character no longer loads

  • smalenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      I've got a character from way back that is in version 2.7.3 that
      suddenly will not load (and it is my wife's PC!) in that version. I
      have uploaded the character to the appropriate folder, the name is
      Brenna Eveningfall. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Last
      thing she did was apply a level as ranger and save - the first time
      we tried to reopen after, it failed.

      Any help would be great.
      Thanks,
      Steve