Re: [pcgen] Newbie developer question

  • Derek J. Balling
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
      On Saturday, November 2, 2002, at 05:39 PM, James Dempsey wrote:
      > Perhaps your cvs setup is different.

      It's "whatever CVS is installed with the Mac OS X Developers' Tools"
      which is, IIRC, fairly current.

      > The other option is just to extract the part2.zip file into your dev
      > pcgen
      > directory. If you need the latest files have a look at the alpha site
      > listed
      > below.

      Hmmm, I tried doing a regular checkout of the pcgendm repository (which
      I can do fine "by itself", just not through the ant target), and then
      just symlink'ing the appropriate directory in the one tree to the other
      spot, and that SEEMS to work, but yields other errors:

      Could not find campaign by filename:
      /Users/dredd/src/pcgen/data/wizardsofthecoast/sourcebooks/dnd/core/phb/
      phb.pcc
      [etc]

      even though the files DO exist. :-/