Re: [Repost] Output sheet question

  • elves_are_mortal
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 2, 2002
      > That's right - the "DESCRIPTION" token (I think we should remove
      > support for that entirely since we don't intend to provide a way to
      > display descriptions) returns the spell effect.
      >
      > -Bryan

      I think there *should* be a description token, along with a
      description tag in spells.lst. End-users could fill in specific
      information about the spell in this tag. I know *I* would find it
      *quite* useful, especially in sheets like ROG_spellbook.fo and the
      like.

      Of course, the tag would be optional, and just filled in by the end
      user, but I still like the idea.

      Thanks,
      /Mortal_Elf/
    • jslicari