Re: [pcgen] Re: Half-Celestial Human Monk

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
      Um.. Half Celestials do get light spell, at will.

      MM, Templates, Half-Celestial, Special Attacks: (p.213, first printing, for those of you who need it)

      "A half-celestial retains all the special attacks of the base creature and also gains the supernatural ability to use light at will as the spell. Half-celestials with an Intelligence or Wisdom score of 8 or higher possess the following sell-like abilities, using their level as the caseter level as specified in the table below. ..." [Bold my emphasis]

      Chief LST Chimp
      Strange Monkey
      MM Race Dragon