Re: [pcgen] creating Cleric in version 4.1.4

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      zifnabbe wrote:
      > I'm not sure if I'm correct interpreting this, but I created a new
      > cleric (no domains yet) and I see that he/she automatically receives the
      > Martial Weapon proficiency for bows etc.

      What's the clerics race?
      rehashing a topic which has been rehashed into hash browns, and corned
      beef hash, eaten, excreted, composted, and sent in support of restoring
      central american rainforests." -- Rob Hines Jr.
    • zifnabbe
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., Emily Smirle <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
        > zifnabbe wrote:
        > > I'm not sure if I'm correct interpreting this, but I created a new
        > > cleric (no domains yet) and I see that he/she automatically
        receives the
        > > Martial Weapon proficiency for bows etc.
        >
        > What's the clerics race?

        ah! there it is. It is an elf... ouch how stupid of me.

        Thanks!

        Tom.
      • freiles
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13, 2002
          Maybe you create an elf cleric?
          This race starts with automatical proficiency with bows...