Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

creating Cleric in version 4.1.4

Expand Messages
  • zifnabbe
    Hi, I m not sure if I m correct interpreting this, but I created a new cleric (no domains yet) and I see that he/she automatically receives the Martial Weapon
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
    • 0 Attachment
      Hi,

      I'm not sure if I'm correct interpreting this, but I created a new
      cleric (no domains yet) and I see that he/she automatically receives the
      Martial Weapon proficiency for bows etc.

      I thought a cleric only gets this when he/she chooses the domain war and
      a bow as favoured weapon?

      Is this a bug or am I forgetting something?


      Thanks in advance,
      Tom.
    • Emily Smirle
      ... What s the clerics race? -- Alternately, you could check the list archives ... rather than rehashing a topic which has been rehashed into hash browns, and
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      • 0 Attachment
        zifnabbe wrote:
        > I'm not sure if I'm correct interpreting this, but I created a new
        > cleric (no domains yet) and I see that he/she automatically receives the
        > Martial Weapon proficiency for bows etc.

        What's the clerics race?
        --
        "Alternately, you could check the list archives ... rather than
        rehashing a topic which has been rehashed into hash browns, and corned
        beef hash, eaten, excreted, composted, and sent in support of restoring
        central american rainforests." -- Rob Hines Jr.
      • zifnabbe
        ... receives the ... ah! there it is. It is an elf... ouch how stupid of me. Thanks! Tom.
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In pcgen@y..., Emily Smirle <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
          > zifnabbe wrote:
          > > I'm not sure if I'm correct interpreting this, but I created a new
          > > cleric (no domains yet) and I see that he/she automatically
          receives the
          > > Martial Weapon proficiency for bows etc.
          >
          > What's the clerics race?

          ah! there it is. It is an elf... ouch how stupid of me.

          Thanks!

          Tom.
        • freiles
          Maybe you create an elf cleric? This race starts with automatical proficiency with bows... ... receives the ... war and
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 13, 2002
          • 0 Attachment
            Maybe you create an elf cleric?
            This race starts with automatical proficiency with bows...


            --- In pcgen@y..., "zifnabbe" <zifnabbe@u...> wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > I'm not sure if I'm correct interpreting this, but I created a new
            > cleric (no domains yet) and I see that he/she automatically
            receives the
            > Martial Weapon proficiency for bows etc.
            >
            > I thought a cleric only gets this when he/she chooses the domain
            war and
            > a bow as favoured weapon?
            >
            > Is this a bug or am I forgetting something?
            >
            >
            > Thanks in advance,
            > Tom.
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.