Me being gone

  • James Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Hello Folks,

      As most you of you have been probality woundering, I have not been around my great friend gabe right now is letting me use his computer. for those of you who are intrested here is what caused my pc to blow, for those of you who have kids might get a laugh out of this.

      Picture this.

      My ex-wife had brought over my 3 year old daughter, I had taken the case off of my computer to replace a fan that had stoped working, my ex-wife had gotten something to drink and had set the drink next to the case. i said to her "Please don't leave that there cause cass might not it over" due to the fact that she was playing her pooh game that i installed for her. just as my ex went to get her drink off of the desk. my dearest cass went wild with the mouse, hit the glass and tea went flying into the computer, needless to say sparks flew, cass screamed, and my computer was preaty much dead.

      all my daughter got out of it was a good scare. but now due to the fact that i am only working part-time, realy , really part-time the putting a computer back together is going to take quite a while unfornality bills,food and child support come first although i could do with out the last. some of it might be salvaged i have not had the courage to go though my baby, for those of you who built your own computers you know what i mean. so as it stands righ now, all of my pc-gen stuff could still be suriving on a hard drive or the drive that i had it on could be fried, i don't know yet , so if i take a little longet to respond to messages don't be worried it's just that i have not been able to get to them yet.

      well that is for all of you that were woundering.

      James