Re: [pcgen] Re: [Repost] Output sheet question

  • Kent Behrends
    Message 1 of 41 , Oct 31, 2002
      On Thursday, October 31, 2002, at 01:01 PM, merton_monk wrote:

      > That's right - the "DESCRIPTION" token (I think we should remove
      > support for that entirely since we don't intend to provide a way to
      > display descriptions) returns the spell effect.

      I currently use the "DESCRIPTION" token in my custom lst files (since I
      use the ROG pdf sheets, I like the output). My hand writing looks
      _real_ bad scribbled down on my character sheet! If descriptions go
      away, can support for character notes increase? There needs to be a way
      to get all the scribbling off the character sheet, with out having to
      scribble the same information on the new sheet (I've lost too many
      items this way: GM - "If it's on your sheet you have the item, if not,
      too bad."; Me - "But look, it's on this old sheet!"; GM - "You must of
      left it in the inn, you don't have it now").

      ---kent-(-
    • jslicari
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 8, 2006
        Thanks a bunch!