[BUG] Item Customizer: Prompts display twice.

  • junkfilterus
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      v4.1.4

      Sorry if this has already been reported, but I didn't see it.

      Prompt boxes display twice. Example: Select customize an item, click
      the weight button. Enter the new weight. The displayed weight
      changes, then the box pops back up to enter a new weight, with the
      default entry being the original weight.
    • gsbingl
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
        What OS, java version, sources loaded, item you are trying to
        customize?

        I can't get my version to behave in this manner.

        Byngl