SPEED Weapon Modifier

  • Felipe F. Diniz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      If i create a 1st level fighter with a long sword of speed +1, he
      gets, under the attack of the long sword, only +2, instead of +2/+2
      (as the modifier SPEED have been applied to the sword).

      Is there any reason not to apply this bonus?

      It seems very simple to modify the modifier (???) to show that (just
      add a BONUS:COMBAT|ATTACKS|1 am i right ? ) but it is not done on the
      4.1.4 LSTs...

      Felipe Diniz
    • lonbarnett1957
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
        I gave this a try and it worked great. I would suggest adding it to
        the next release.