RE: [pcgen] Suppliment book info?

  • Jonathan M. Thompson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
      Supplement - Guess there is a spelling error in the spell checker :-D

      Jonathan M. Thompson
      President, Battlefield Press, Inc.(http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
      jthompson@...
      Makers of Cityscape: City on the Nexus of the Omniverse (d20) -
      Available November 8, 2002

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
        We hope to get a result by the end of the year 8-), but there are no
        guarantees.

        Karianna

        Moderator

        Was there anything in the works about getting the data from the
        suppliment books "Sword & Fist", "Song & Silence", "Masters of the
        Wild" & "Defenders of the Faith" out?

        - DM_Tim

      • nicktyrr
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002
          --- In pcgen@y..., "Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)" <MartijnV@d...> wrote:
          > We hope to get a result by the end of the year 8-), but there are no
          > guarantees.
          >

          > Karianna
          >
          > Moderator

          Perhaps it is just because I am British, but I have a vague ancestral
          memory of the phrase, 'It'll all be over by christmas' :-)
          NickT