RE: [pcgen] Re: [FREQ] Where did that number come from?!

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 31, 2002
      Just to add to thread. There is a FREQ or 2 in the Output sheets (which
      Barak and his team are aware of that will deal with the full listing of how
      an attack bonus is calculated etc). However an amount of coding work needs
      to be done to complete this freq.

      Karianna

      TM

      From: "rogerhost" <rhost@...>
      > Well, I've been putting it off, but perhaps it's time to delve into
      > the wonderful world of formatting character sheets!

      Yes, yes it is! *mwahhahahahahahaha*

      > Barak, is there something like this already in existance, or
      > a "diagnostic" character sheet I could start from?

      We've got one set up. We're just trying to put the final touches on it
      (like
      having the tokens in alphabetical order).

      Otherwise, it's done (thanks Dimrill!)

      If you'd like a copy of the rough one, send me your e-mail address and I'll
      send it to you.

      Barak (<--- looking to reap his first soul)
      Output Sheet Chimp
      LST Gibbon