Re: [pcgen] Suppliment book info?

  • Brass Tilde
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
      > Was there anything in the works about getting the data
      > from the suppliment books "Sword & Fist", "Song & Silence",
      > "Masters of the Wild" & "Defenders of the Faith" out?

      Yes. And why does everyone spell it "suppliment"? Is that an alternate
      spelling somewhere?
    • Jonathan M. Thompson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
        Supplement - Guess there is a spelling error in the spell checker :-D

        Jonathan M. Thompson
        President, Battlefield Press, Inc.(http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
        jthompson@...
        Makers of Cityscape: City on the Nexus of the Omniverse (d20) -
        Available November 8, 2002

        > Was there anything in the works about getting the data
        > from the suppliment books "Sword & Fist", "Song & Silence", "Masters
        > of the Wild" & "Defenders of the Faith" out?

        Yes. And why does everyone spell it "suppliment"? Is that an alternate
        spelling somewhere?

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

        ---
      • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
          We hope to get a result by the end of the year 8-), but there are no
          guarantees.

          Karianna

          Moderator

          Was there anything in the works about getting the data from the
          suppliment books "Sword & Fist", "Song & Silence", "Masters of the
          Wild" & "Defenders of the Faith" out?

          - DM_Tim

        • nicktyrr
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002
            --- In pcgen@y..., "Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)" <MartijnV@d...> wrote:
            > We hope to get a result by the end of the year 8-), but there are no
            > guarantees.
            >

            > Karianna
            >
            > Moderator

            Perhaps it is just because I am British, but I have a vague ancestral
            memory of the phrase, 'It'll all be over by christmas' :-)
            NickT