Suppliment book info?

  • dm_tim
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
      Was there anything in the works about getting the data from the
      suppliment books "Sword & Fist", "Song & Silence", "Masters of the
      Wild" & "Defenders of the Faith" out?

      - DM_Tim
    • Brass Tilde
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
        > Was there anything in the works about getting the data
        > from the suppliment books "Sword & Fist", "Song & Silence",
        > "Masters of the Wild" & "Defenders of the Faith" out?

        Yes. And why does everyone spell it "suppliment"? Is that an alternate
        spelling somewhere?
      • Jonathan M. Thompson
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
          Supplement - Guess there is a spelling error in the spell checker :-D

          Jonathan M. Thompson
          President, Battlefield Press, Inc.(http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
          jthompson@...
          Makers of Cityscape: City on the Nexus of the Omniverse (d20) -
          Available November 8, 2002

          > Was there anything in the works about getting the data
          > from the suppliment books "Sword & Fist", "Song & Silence", "Masters
          > of the Wild" & "Defenders of the Faith" out?

          Yes. And why does everyone spell it "suppliment"? Is that an alternate
          spelling somewhere?

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          ---
          Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

          ---
        • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
            We hope to get a result by the end of the year 8-), but there are no
            guarantees.

            Karianna

            Moderator

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002
              --- In pcgen@y..., "Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)" <MartijnV@d...> wrote:
              > We hope to get a result by the end of the year 8-), but there are no
              > guarantees.
              >

              > Karianna
              >
              > Moderator

              Perhaps it is just because I am British, but I have a vague ancestral
              memory of the phrase, 'It'll all be over by christmas' :-)
              NickT