OT: Happy day!

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2002
      Guys!

      Just thought I'd share a small bit of happiness on this Halloween...

      I'm getting married this afternoon!

      No big honeymoon right now, but probably a small get-away at least.

      Tom
    • bd_92
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 31, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "Thomas Clegg" <arknight@s...> wrote:
        > Guys!
        >
        > Just thought I'd share a small bit of happiness on this Halloween...
        >
        > I'm getting married this afternoon!
        >
        > No big honeymoon right now, but probably a small get-away at least.
        >
        > Tom

        congrats! or should i say "Sorry!" :) all depending on your outlook!

        either way happy halloween!
      • Rob Hines Jr.
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 31, 2002
          My deepest condolences. :)

          On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Thomas Clegg wrote:

          Guys!

          Just thought I'd share a small bit of happiness on this Halloween...

          I'm getting married this afternoon!

          No big honeymoon right now, but probably a small get-away at least.

          Tom

          Rob

          ----
          Rob Hines Jr.
          Systems Administrator

          (http://www.geekcode.com)
        • Matthew Franco
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 31, 2002
            Congratulations Tom!!

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 31, 2002
              Just for the record... Don't do it.

              Now you can never say someone did warn you :)

              Good luck and Congratz.

              Arnix (tm)

              Just thought I'd share a small bit of happiness on this Halloween...

              I'm getting married this afternoon!

              No big honeymoon right now, but probably a small get-away at least.

              Tom

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • merton_monk
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 31, 2002
                Congrats! Are you wearing costumes for the wedding? This *is*
                halloween! :)

                -Bryan
                p.s. have at least a small get-away!

                --- In pcgen@y..., "Thomas Clegg" <arknight@s...> wrote:
                > Guys!
                >
                > Just thought I'd share a small bit of happiness on this Halloween...
                >
                > I'm getting married this afternoon!
                >
                > No big honeymoon right now, but probably a small get-away at least.
                >
                > Tom
              • Loyal
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 31, 2002
                  A Halloween wedding is definitely starting things out right. (Just
                  think of all the honeymoon adventure possibilities... )

                  Congrats!

                  -Loyal

                  --- In pcgen@y..., "Thomas Clegg" <arknight@s...> wrote:
                  > Guys!
                  >
                  > Just thought I'd share a small bit of happiness on this Halloween...
                  >
                  > I'm getting married this afternoon!
                  >
                  > No big honeymoon right now, but probably a small get-away at least.
                  >
                  > Tom
                • Sussenberger, John
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 31, 2002
                    Congratulations :)

                    I hope your S.O. is cool with gaming (or is a gamer), it makes like MUCH easier.

                    -John-

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 31, 2002
                      <snip>

                      A Halloween wedding is definitely starting things out right. (Just
                      think of all the honeymoon adventure possibilities... )

                      Congrats!

                      -Loyal
                      </snip>

                      Yep, and you won't even get odd looks when you go out in public in
                      "costume"

                      Paul Grosse
                      MSN Messenger: Nylanfs@...
                      ICQ: 14397299
                      AO: Nylan
                      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

                      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
                      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein