First fan-based LST updates!!!! (I think ;P)

  • dcortijo@ic.sunysb.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2000
      I have posted a directory to the egroups site with modifications I
      have made to LST files. Check out all the files there - you might be
      surprised with what you find. The folder is named "Dave's LST
      files" - any feedback is welcome.

      -Dave
    • Bryan McRoberts
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2000
        Dave,
        very cool! Everything looks great - although it's made me realize several of
        things:
        1. you don't have spaces between Mace (light/heavy) or Crossbow
        (light/heavy), and I think that will prove to be important, because:
        2. on my character sheet I don't modify your chance to hit based on whether
        or not you're proficient in a weapon! I'll have to fix that.
        3. the Choose button for Weapon Proficiencies isn't working as I thought it
        was for WEAPONBONUS tags. I'd like PCGen to remember if you'd already chosen
        a bonus weapon, and display it in the Selected portion of the pop-up window
        if you hit Choose again. It's not doing that for the Elf or Commoner. Not a
        biggie, but I'll fix that at some point.
        4. So the expert can choose skills to become class skills - even up to 2
        exclusive ones? Hm, yeah, I can fix that.

        Maybe I should post a file that I'll update with bugs that I'm working on -
        or am aware of - and put a date next to them when I complete them. I'm doing
        kind of that sort of thing at the bottom of the readme.html file, but maybe
        posting it to the group would be a more appropriate place.
        Anyway, I'm glad you were able to get everything added to the lst files. I'd
        love it to get to the point where I can just fix the bugs and
        add new features as needed - and everyone else can modify the lst files! ;)

        -Bryan