Re: [pcgen] well, well, well

  • Bryan McRoberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2000
      I don't think it's your fault that your changes haven't worked - it's
      due to bugs. So
      who does that make look stupid? ;)
      It is hard to add the spell for a domain if the details of the spell
      haven't been released.
      So we'll only be able to add the spell for that domain after it's been
      added to the
      spell.lst file. Same goes for Skills or Feats that domains grant their
      clerics.
      I have some ideas on how to incorporate monsters into PCGen, but it
      needs more
      thought. I'd be interested to see what you and your programmer friend
      come up
      with and I don't have a problem detailing my pcg file if it would help
      you out.
      However I've got a lot to do and documenting that would be fairly low
      priority.
      I haven't taken any pains to encrypt the pcg file, so you can probably
      figure out
      the format just by creating different characters and seeing what gets
      saved where.
      Displaying the flatfooted AC is also a good idea - for the combat tab
      and csheet.
      I will probably add a round and even initiative counter to the combat
      tab so DMs
      can easily remember where they were in the initiative order - the fewer
      things
      I have to track on paper as a DM the better! Thanks for your suggestions, as
      always!

      -Bryan