Re: [pcgen] Minor problems/issues

  • Arcady
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2001
      Officially speaking Java is cross platform.

      That is if you have the .class files you can run them on any kind of
      machine anywhere that has a java runtime engine on it.

      Of course anyone who's done any java coding knows this is fiction. But
      I'd be curious to get my hands on the class files and try to load them
      up on a few non windows machines and see what happens.