Re: Feature Request: Output field consistancy

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2001
      Formatting, eh? Would you only want this kind of option for anything
      that can be positive or negative? Most things are 1 digit, a few are
      2, the only 3 digit number built in is MAXDEX's starting value of 100.
      Then there's spellfailure % (that's the only percent one I can think
      of) that can go three digits plus the % sign. You'd just like some way
      to force the same number of displayed characters, right? Either a + or
      - sign followed by the same number of digits, so everything lines up
      nicely in a vertical manner?

      -Bryan