Hand and a half sword

  • Joe Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Well it seems yahoo ate my lst bug report regarding a certain Sword
      (B***/1-H).. probably thoughtt I was using foul language...
      So here goes.. the hand and a half (the PHB's other name for it) has
      an odd proficiency schema.. if the character is SIZELT:L then the
      prof should be TYPE:Exotic, however if the character is PRESIZEGTEQ:L
      it should be TYPE:Martial. Is there any way to do this?