Re: [pcgen] Need Help.

  • Keith Davies
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2002
      On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 12:32:03PM +1200, Martijn Verburg (DSLWN) wrote:
      > Nope, unfortunately you can only get it reposted weekly (it already is), but
      > that's why I got the short straw of being the moderator ;p

      Actually, it really wouldn't be difficult to have a cron job post it
      daily. If plambert doesn't do it, I could. Something like

      17 1 * * * kjdavies mutt -s 'PCGen sources FAQ' pcgen < pcgen.faq

      will get it posted daily.

      'course, we'll still get people asking, and probably annoy everyone else
      who already knows, but it'd be easy enough to do.

      Keith
      --
      Keith Davies
      keith.davies@...