Adding weapon proficiency.

  • orcris69
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      I'm adding a prestige class.

      Ever few levels it allows you to become proficient with a weapon
      from a predefined list. I've used
      WEAPONBONUS:Blowgun|Chain|Sap
      This works for 1 level but if I use it again on any of the following
      levels it multiplies the list.

      Preferably I would like a list to pop up when they hit the specified
      level and let them choose a weapon they haven't chosen before and
      have it add that weapon to the proficiency list.

      But barring that just let them pick one from the weapon profs list
      on the abilities page on each of the given levels.