RE: [pcgen] Re: What if Wizards doesn't approve?

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2002
      From Karianna (In Moderator Hat)

      "OK, this kind of debate (from both detractors and people who are advocating
      calm, it's just going to encourage further flame wars ;p) is pointless until
      we get the word from Bryan and Mynex, like I've said before the official
      stance is that all we are planning for is getting those files back, that's
      _it_"

      Please consider this thread closed people 8-)

      Any Q's please contact me off boards

      Karianna

      PCGEN Mod