I may be new to pcgen, but not to wizards

  • Victim Seven
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      I have just picked up/learned of pcgen, and i already think it's
      great, slow, but great. I do like the idea about the xml files, and
      it is really great how much help this messageboard already is.

      I have experienced things with wizard before, and all the splash book
      data is missed, but not a major issue, WOTC is more than likely going
      to allow the use of this material for pcgen, and i thank them if they
      do, they have been really great just keeping d20 systems alive, they
      could have let the floundering system die, but even though it was
      losing them money, they kept it on, granted they also did not spend
      any more money than necesary. They have kept on going with tsr's
      legacy, and they want it to make money, pcgen is probably great
      publicity. I seriously do find pcgen to my likeing, and i have found
      sources on the program that makes me want to purchase them. Overall i
      think that, even though pcgen is Free of charge, it is still making
      WOTC money, i am glad all of the negotiating is being done, and i
      personally believe that hasbro/Wotc/Tsr will allow pcgen the use of
      the non liscenced publications.

      ×Victim× ...for the better understood