Feature or Support request (a monkey can decide)

  • lonbarnett1957
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      When looking at the different 'Source' fields it shows a page number
      or chapter number (SOURCEPAGE), but does not show the actual source
      (SOURCELONG or SOURCESHORT).

      The specific case in point is looking at a Feat (Power Penetration)
      and seeing the source as Chap.3, Feat Descriptions but not which book
      to look in (either SOURCELONG-'Wizards of the Coast Inc. - Psionics
      Handbook' or SOURCESHORT - 'Psionics Handbook').

      Do others agree this would be a good thing to see? This is
      especially important when you get many sources loaded (as we hope
      with the readmission of the splat books [see what an optimist I am]).

      Thanks, Lonnie