MERTON MONK: [pcgen] File - Welcome

  • Stuart Updegrave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      This file needs to be updated to reflect the fact that PCGen is now
      D20 compliant.

      c=browse where one of us, including our very own
      Portal to the Negative Plane, will make sure it gets included in the
      next
      release.

      Is there an "on-line" version of the documentation?
      Yes - at
      http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pcgen/doc/In
      dex.htm?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html
      There's a "Troubleshooting" guide there if you have any trouble
      getting PCGen
      to run.

      Thanks, and welcome aboard!

      Bryan McRoberts (merton_monk@...)