RE: [pcgen] Update on our meetings the last couple of days...

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2002
      Super Sweet 8-). A favour from the moderator, if you see users asking about
      the current state of things with WoTC, please copy in Bryan's post as the
      verbatim answer.

      Thanks!!

      Karianna

      Mod

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2002
        Where can I send a thank you card?

        =====
        Chris Simpson

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2002
          Well free alcohol can come straight to me ;p, but seriously nice notes to
          customer support & Anthony V @ WotC would be appreciated.

          Karianna

          TM

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2002
            On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:58:27 +1200, Martijn Verburg (DSLWN) wrote:

            > Well free alcohol can come straight to me ;p, ...

            someone has certainly gotten over their bout with food
            poisoning just fine I'd say. :)

            Seriously, congrat's to the whole PCGen team! Job well done.
            My fingers are crossed and my prayers being said that it all works out.
            :)

            --
            pat----

            pat@... ---===--- http://www.sklenar.info
          • Stuart Updegrave
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2002
              > From: Chris Simpson [mailto:waxman80014@...]
              >
              > Where can I send a thank you card?

              Anthony.Valterra@...; Andrew.Smith@...
            • Edwin Charles Holley II
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002
                How about an email address for this. Thanks :)

                On Tuesday, October 01, 2002 20:58, Martijn Verburg (DSLWN) [SMTP:MartijnV@...] wrote:
                > Well free alcohol can come straight to me ;p, but seriously nice notes to
                > customer support & Anthony V @ WotC would be appreciated.
                >

                > Karianna
                >
                > TM

              • Stuart Updegrave
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002
                  > From: Edwin Charles Holley II [mailto:vze3bbrq@...]
                  >
                  > How about an email address for this. Thanks :)

                  I posted them yesterday; for those watching at home, here's the slo-mo
                  replay:

                  Anthony.Valterra@...; Andrew.Smith@...
                • Keith Davies
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002
                    On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 10:45:07PM +0000, merton_monk wrote:
                    > As many of you are probably aware, Mynex and I flew out to Seattle to
                    > press our case for the non-SRD material being included in PCGen, and
                    > now that I'm home I wanted to fill you in as much as I can.

                    I live a short drive and a boat ride away from Seattle. Man, if I'd
                    known you were going to be up here I probably would've headed over.

                    Keith
                    --
                    Keith Davies
                    keith.davies@...

                    PCGen: <reaper/>, smartass
                  • Strom McLeod
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002
                      --- In pcgen@y..., "Stuart Updegrave" <stuart@m...> wrote:
                      > I posted them yesterday; for those watching at home, here's the slo-mo
                      > replay:
                      > Anthony.Valterra@w...; Andrew.Smith@w...

                      Yahoo strips the email addresses out for safety reasons or whatnot...
                      If you're intent on posting your email address, I suggest skipping the
                      'at' sign or replacing it with some other symbol like *
                    • Patrick R. Sklenar
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002
                        On Wed, 02 Oct 2002 15:57:24 -0000, Strom McLeod wrote:

                        > --- In pcgen@y..., "Stuart Updegrave" <stuart@m...> wrote:
                        > > I posted them yesterday; for those watching at home, here's the slo-mo
                        > > replay:
                        > > Anthony.Valterra@w...; Andrew.Smith@w...
                        >
                        > Yahoo strips the email addresses out for safety reasons or whatnot...
                        > If you're intent on posting your email address, I suggest skipping the
                        > 'at' sign or replacing it with some other symbol like *

                        Anthony (dot) Valterra (at) wizards (dot) com
                        Andrew (dot) Smith (at) wizards (dot) com

                        --
                        pat----

                        pat@... ---===--- http://www.sklenar.info/
                      • James Wright
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002
                          On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 10:45:07PM +0000, merton_monk wrote:
                          As many of you are probably aware, Mynex and I flew out to Seattle to
                          press our case for the non-SRD material being included in PCGen, and
                          now that I'm home I wanted to fill you in as much as I can.

                          I live one state away if i had know what day i would have been up there

                          James